How to wear medical protective masks
How to wear a head mask
(1) Gently pinch the nose clip and place the mask on your face to ensure that it covers the nose and mouth.
(2) The upper elastic band is fastened on the head to prevent air from entering.
(3) Tie the lower elastic band around the neck and fasten it tightly.
(4) Be sure to fully open the mask to minimize the number of layers used when breathing.
How to wear ear-hook masks
(1) Put both hands through the ear straps, put the nose clip on the upper part, and put the mask on the nose and mouth
(2) The ear straps should be placed at the base of the ears and unfolded from head to toe to fully unfold the folds of the mask. This helps to cover the face to a large extent and minimize the number of layers required for breathing.
(3) Pinch the nose clip lightly to prevent air from entering.
|Contact person: Ms Jin||Foreign trade: Summer Gao|
|+86 18790559967||Phone：+86 15703736908|
|+86 0373-8690789||Landline：+86 0371-67112186|
Zone, Changyuan City, Henan