The difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing
The difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing is mainly that medical protective clothing is more durable than isolation clothing, with higher protection level and better protection performance. In addition to meeting the requirements of high-strength and high-wear resistance, the two often differ due to different protection purposes and protection principles.
Although it is said that medical protective clothing is better than isolation clothing, the cost is relatively high, so the protective clothing selected is different for different jobs. The following collar and labor insurance network technology uses the characteristics of medical protective clothing and isolation clothing to detail the differences between the two.
Medical protective clothing is the medical protective equipment worn by clinical medical staff when they come into contact with patients with Class A or infectious diseases managed by Class A infectious diseases. Isolation gowns are protective equipment used for medical staff to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances during contact, or to protect patients from infection.
Different user indications
wear isolation gown:
1. When contacting patients with infectious diseases spread by contact, such as patients with infectious diseases, patients with multi-drug resistant bacteria infections, etc.
2. When patients are subject to protective isolation, such as the diagnosis, treatment and nursing of patients with extensive burns and bone graft patients.
3. When the patient may be splashed with blood, body fluids, secretions, and fece
4. Whether it is necessary to wear isolation gowns when entering major departments such as ICU, NICU, protective wards, etc., should be based on the purpose of entry and the contact status of the medical staff, and the internal regulations are sufficient.
Wear medical protective clothing:
When contacting patients with airborne and droplet-borne infectious diseases, they may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
Medical protective clothing is a one-way isolation to prevent medical staff from being infected, and is mainly targeted at medical staff; while isolation gowns are two-way isolation that prevents medical staff from being infected or contaminated and prevents patients from being infected.
The advantages of medical protective clothing over isolation clothing
1. Medical protective clothing is still an important part of medical protective equipment. Its basic requirement is to block viruses, bacteria and other harmful substances, so as to protect medical staff from infection during diagnosis, treatment and nursing.
2. Medical protective clothing should also meet the requirements of normal use functions, and have better wearing comfort and safety, such as better moisture permeability, flame retardancy and alcohol corrosion resistance.
3. Medical protective clothing has the characteristics of anti-permeability, good air permeability, high strength and high hydrostatic pressure resistance. It is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, anti-chemical and anti-bacterial environments.
|Contact person: Ms Jin||Foreign trade: Summer Gao|
|+86 18790559967||Phone：+86 15703736908|
|+86 0373-8690789||Landline：+86 0371-67112186|
Zone, Changyuan City, Henan